Saturday 17 June 2017

Happy Father's Day

Hello Craft Lovers,

It's that day of the year again to say that special thank you to all the fathers in the world for being the first hero in our lives. I am sure many of you out there have some special plan to celebrate this special day with the hero of your life.

Father's Day Handmade Card


Papa, Dad, Daddy, The Boss...no matter what we called our fathers, they deserved to be appreciated for all the things they had sacrifice for us.

I am not going to dedicate any message to my papa here in this blog because I know he won't read it. He is not someone that read blogs. He would rather be spending day with tools..finding something to repair.

That's were I had the idea to make this card. Something that my papa like... TOOLS. Me being an only child, learnt a lot about tools at a very young age. Papa had no sons, so I was always lending him a hand when he had something to repair. That's where all my carpentry, plumbing and painting skills started. Its some sort of advantage for me and I am thankful for that.

Handmade Card For Father's Day


Hope papa would like my card when I give it to him tomorrow. A card full of tools.

Happy Father's Day and don't forget to Craft With Love

CRAFT CHALLENGES

Always Fun Challenges - Challenge #10
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Challenge #22
Pearly Sparkles - Challenge #17
Love To Scrap - Challenge #98
Fabrika Fantasy - Challenge #10
Crafty Purple Frog - Make It Manly

đź’–Karen Monicađź’–

12 comments:

  1. You have created a perfect card for your dad and I am sure he will love it. The design is super and thank you so much for sharing with us at Unicorn challenge and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he loved it when I gave the card to him this morning. Thank you so much Jennifer :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fathers Day card and love all the tools-----Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x
    DT for Love To Scrap
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo adorable. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete